Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2 days Left

2 more days then back home. Our beach holiday will be over and back into some serious Christmas preparations and Quilting time.
I haven't been able to do a post as the internet wireless server I am using from the park where we have been staying is so slow. I have only been able to check my emails and view quickly my blog to see what has been happening with my blogging friends. Who, I have to say have been very busy with their projects and I have enjoyed viewing this .
I have a few photos to post from our beach stay at Scotts Head. (keeping my fingers crossed this happens)


 Some blocks I have been sewing for a fun quilt of sayings while I have been away.



The beach  is just 150 ft from where our caravan is parked .The top right hand corner of this photo is my fishing spot.


I wasn't sure if I would put this photo up but here I am . Having fun. Not one of my best photos. haha.

I will leave you with this photo of our beloved Australian kangaroos in the vineyard from Queensland.
I have really missed being able to do this.
Bye for now as I can hear the surf rolling in.
Jen x

3 comments:

Linda said...

All your little embroideries look lovely Jen. Glad your holiday has been peaceful, but without Internet [never mind]. Great shot of you with your fishing rod. Despite roos being such a pest for the most part here, I still love seeing them in photographs. They are so very Australian!! It will be nice to have you back 'home'. Cheers.

Karen said...

Lovely photos and sweet stitchery!

Handyman Westland said...

Hi thaanks for posting this