Thursday, December 8, 2011

Getting ready for Santa.

Hello Everyone, I'm not up todate with my email replys but I am haveing a look at what projects are happening on here.
Getting ready for Santa is a busy time and I haven't stopped!! Some days I am on my legs all day and don't seem to have a lot to show for it. With shopping, cooking, cleaning, visiting, Christmas functions etc. I don't seem to get to my sewing room and  computer till late.
I have managed to complete a couple of small projects that were nearly finished and have been on the end of my table for a while.
A Hanger for my sewing room.

The pockets are cut from the legs of old jeans.

Embelished with anything I had around . A left over 9 patch block came in handy.


A frog button and star buttons and a couple of pin badges.
Finally finished. Also-
One more Dear Jane block.


Looks a bit wonky there but I think I stretched it a bit out of shape when I ironed it.
I have a mug rug on the cutting table so hope to get to that in the next couple of days.
I have another photo of  the birds across to the bush from my front door.




A cooking day for me tomorrow so will say goodnight now.
Sleep well.
Jen x

2 comments:

Radka said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Linda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.