Monday, March 5, 2012

Sad to say nothing new as yet.

No sewing has been happening for this last week. I am looking foreward to catching up this week.
I have been doing some knitting here and there.
I have discovered a Quilter and Artist by the name of Deborah Nelson who's website showcases beautiful Art and Design work. She is a lover of the Australian bush and Aboriginal Art. Contemporary styles and bold colours.

 Australian Flowers Quilt.

 Australian Animals Quilt.

The Reef and Rainforest.
Golden Wattle    

Rainbow Serpent..
To see more Quilts or contact Deborah at deborah@deborahnelson.com

Bye for Now, Happy Sewing ,       Jen x                                




6 comments:

Paula said...

Very pretty quilts, I love that Animals quilt and the flowers quilt, beautiful colours. Thank you for sharing.

Berenice said...

Olá Jen
Adorei teu carinhoso comentário.
Lindo teu cabeçalho,adoro fotos com mar,flores,animais.
Bjo.
Bere

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful quilts, your header is so neat, I always enjoy seeing photos like that!

sew.darn.quilt said...

I love your sheep quilt in your header, so cute.
Thank you for sharing your delightful eye candy :)

Carolyn

Karen said...

Yes, bold and beautiful!

Luna said...

Followed on from Retro Mummy.

This is a lovely find, I do like the 'The Reef and Rainforest' design.

Thanks for sharing :)