Friday, December 26, 2014

Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn.

Hello Everyone.
Christmas means many things to many families . May you experience all the love of family and friends this Christmas holiday season. May the holidays bring you inspiration and joy.



I think these panels are fabulous.
Movie legends.
Audrey Hepburn. Hollywood Icons Cinema series for Robert Kaufman .and
Marilyn Monroe.






Marilyn.




My friend Val finished these for Christmas gifts .Lucky people!!
I do have these panels and if mine when finished look as fabulous as Val's I will be very happy.


My Christmas tag.
I had one left over an used it for a tree decoration.

I also received some Christmas post cards in the mail from fellow quilters.




I have a little update on our bird Milo who can be very naughty at times especially when we want him to go back to his cage and he thinks ' no way'.


Here he is with my grandson Korbyn.


Stay safe and well . Happy New Year to you all.
Jen x






3 comments:

Frances Leate said...

Hope you had a great Christmas Jen and have a wonderful New Year.

shez said...

Hi Jen merry xmas and a happy new year my friend,lol,your bird sounds like quite the charactor.xx

A1 Car Wreckers said...

I just sent this post to a bunch of my friends as I agree with most of what you’re saying here and the way you’ve presented it is awesome. For more information about Cash for Cars visit website.