Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Hello Everybody.

I haven't been able to be on here much as hubby has been back in hospital again, as if 5 months before wasn't enough. I have had to focus on him this year as I nearly lost him.  He is home again now. Yeah !!

I have been thinking of you all . I love connecting with my blogging friends. This year I have been missing out on all the creativity that has been happening and everyone's journey through life.

Bring on 2017 . I just want to forget most of  2016  It wasn't very good !! .





From Australia and me .






Wishing you and your family A Happy Healthy New Year.


Thank you over all the years for calling in and  dropping by leaving your comments .
You are truly appreciated. God bless you all.
Jen xx







5 comments:

Gudrun said...

Dear Jen!I cross my fingers that 2017 will be a good and creative year for you!!
Miss you!!
Hugs Gudrun

Jo said...

So how is hubby doing now. I am so with you and can only hope that 2017 is such a happier year. We all need it. My hubby is doing better, my ankle is nearly completely healed, we have settled into our new home and I will be back in the workforce in 3 weeks. Bring on 2017. I wish you every bit of health and happiness

Jeanneke said...

May 2017 bring you and your beloveds health, happiness, hope and harmony, dear Jen.
Love and blessings from The Netherlands,

Jeanneke.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen i am so glad that your hubby is ok ,Merry Xmas and a happy New Year my friend xx

margaret said...

good to read hubby is home now and doing well may 2017 be a healthy year both for him and you