Friday, December 1, 2017

1st day of our glorious Summer here in Australia.

Hello Everyone,
Hope everyone is Happy and Well .
First day of our glorious summer, December to February here in Australia.
Looking forward to to walking along our beautiful beaches and around some of our Lake Macquarie (Australia's largest coastal Lake)  Both in 2 to 5 minutes from me.
Enjoy a coffee or lunch at the many resturants and taking in the beach and lakeside atmosphere.
1 hour drive and I am in Australia's oldest wine region .How lucky am I .

There is some lovely projects to showcase what has been happening in my quilting group .

My Star quilt still has to have the binding on.
Lee did these Placemats and decorations for Christmas.

Sue made this colourful quilt for her son the colours of his football team for Christmas..
Lee also made this lovely Christmas Skirt and embelished it for her daughter.

Glenda has the centre of her quilt made .

Me !!  I  have to put some blocks and borders on my redwork embroidery.



It wasn't me that pulled these of the shelf  Mum !!  Or ran through the house with the toilet roll and played in my water bowl and spilled water in the kitchen and  ran and hid with some wool  from your wool stash.!!
I am slowly keeping my projects moving .
Happy sewing weekend .
Jen xx






3 comments:

Jo said...

Some lovely work you are showing. Hope you can have a great festive season.. good to see your post.

Marilyn said...

Lovely work the ladies are doing at your quilting group. Looks like you will have some fun with your new companion too. Have a Merry Christmas with family and friends.

*-* said...


Hello Jen,

I know it is a tad late, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas & a Very Happy New Year, to you & yours along with the new wee puppy.
Hugs,
Kay.