Wednesday, November 1, 2017

I'm back again .

My grand daughter and Sebastion
.


Hello Everybody,
Don't give up on me I am still around and keeping my projects moving, just getting them on here is hard and looking at my calendar my days are now clearing up as all the  business processes I have had to see to have finally come to a standstill.  Now I have free days ,yeah !!
I really appreciate the simple things in life a lot more.
I seem to have sewing things every where. So first job is to get organised and put things in their right places.


I have finished a few tops and have them lined up for quilting.
This is one of them.               Before.
                                            After.
 Now for the quilting.
My sewing group have some tops to show.














 These next quilts are from my Art Quilts Page on Face Book which I am  a member. I have not attempted one of these art stitched quilts yet . They are amazing.






Thank you for calling in .
Happy sewing . Jen xx

4 comments:

Gudrun said...

Nice to see you on the blog again and I Love your new quilt top.Of course also all that the other quilters have created.Say Hej to them from me in Sweden.
Hugs Gudrun

Jo said...

Hello.... love your quilt. You could use up a lot of scraps with it...

Radka said...

Good to hear from you, Jen :-), glad you are keeping busy!
xx

ركن الهدى said...


شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام