Friday, December 26, 2014

Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn.

Hello Everyone.
Christmas means many things to many families . May you experience all the love of family and friends this Christmas holiday season. May the holidays bring you inspiration and joy.



I think these panels are fabulous.
Movie legends.
Audrey Hepburn. Hollywood Icons Cinema series for Robert Kaufman .and
Marilyn Monroe.






Marilyn.




My friend Val finished these for Christmas gifts .Lucky people!!
I do have these panels and if mine when finished look as fabulous as Val's I will be very happy.


My Christmas tag.
I had one left over an used it for a tree decoration.

I also received some Christmas post cards in the mail from fellow quilters.




I have a little update on our bird Milo who can be very naughty at times especially when we want him to go back to his cage and he thinks ' no way'.


Here he is with my grandson Korbyn.


Stay safe and well . Happy New Year to you all.
Jen x






5 comments:

Frances Leate said...

Hope you had a great Christmas Jen and have a wonderful New Year.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen merry xmas and a happy new year my friend,lol,your bird sounds like quite the charactor.xx

Unknown said...

I just sent this post to a bunch of my friends as I agree with most of what you’re saying here and the way you’ve presented it is awesome. For more information about Cash for Cars visit website.

Max muller said...

Nice blog!! Want to sell your old car at the price? Here is the best solution is just for you...Local car buyer" is a used car buyer company serving Australia wide, including all the main cities and suburbs. You can get cash for your used cars anytime and days...cash for cars Sydney, cash for car Sydney

cash for cars Melbourne, cash for car Melbourne

cash for cars Perth, cash for car Perth

cash for cars Adelaide, cash for car Adelaide

Unknown said...

i6q89o8c65 h2y30e5u93 h2z20c5b87 j3d40p8x39 r9m14r1g87 o1y86s9p02