Sunday, May 27, 2018

Finally a sense of balance.

Hello everybody,
It's been too long since my last visit and catching up with all the dear blogging friends on here .
I hope this post finds you happy and well.

What I like most about my blog it gives me the motivation to be creative.Working on some balance with my daily duties seems to be working, so lots of hope for  things to come ,staying enthusiastic and  creating time for myself and my family . Early to bed early to rise ,very unusual for me as I have been a  night owl for ages .Get up at a reasonable hour to make full use of my day, being a bit more patient,
Seems to be working for me.

Taking my puppy for a walk at the lake she was tired and had to pick her up,walking with a friend.

I have some projects finished .This is a baby play mat for my grandaughter who is going to make me a great grandmother !! I am so excited. Have found out it is going to be a little girl baby ,So making a  cot quilt now.



2  warm bunny rugs 
.
2 charity quilts finished from quilting class.


The quality controller checking my quilt , I think it has  passed.

Going to make some blocks from this book and put them together for a quilt.

Three days time it will be Winter here .I am glad the heat has gone.
Thank you for calling in.
Happy sewing week .
Jen xx  💚



4 comments:

Jo said...

It's so good to see a post from you Jen.
A lovely little girl to cuddle. Hope you enjoy her. Good to see you sewing

Radka said...

Congratulations, grandma! :-)
I am sure you are going to make a lovely play mat,
xx

barbara woods said...

Hi Jen , good to hear from you

mctele said...

replica ysl handbags v52 x9f92f9p11 buy replica bags online n49 f6i11q8l45 good quality replica bags p69 z3m59e5k09