Thursday, April 19, 2018

Some more progress.

Life is not fair but it is still good.
It is good catching up with my blogging friends where I find my inspiration. Your enthusiasm is catching.
Love seeing everyone's projects ,it certainly is an amazing place of interest.
I have just finished the binding on a small quilt but haven't taken a photo as yet.
I have a quilt on the placement wall ready for a border and binding which I hope to achieve tomorrow.  Also have been changing my sewing room and I'm nearly done with that.

The sewing ladies have been achieving some finishes.

Lee has finished her beautiful quilt .There is some lovely detail with the  hand quilting and a beautiful selection of fabrics.

Val finished this gorgeous pretty quilt



This is the stage I am up to for a baby quilt with puppies and kittens  fabric from Moda.


Glenda has a finish with this project that a few of the ladies are doing. The blocks  coming from  fabric in their stash.


Hello from Chloe
Found out she can jump on the bed now !!!


Happy sewing week .
Jen xx



















1 comment:

Marilyn said...

They are lovely quilts, Chloe is beautiful looks a bit on the mischievous side.