Saturday, September 15, 2018

I'm still around !!

Hello everybody,
I haven't been on here for a while and have been so busy with other duties, that I have to do . Oh well
 I still will be popping in as often as I can .
I still go to my sewing group each week and the ladies have been busy with lots of projects. I also have some projects nearly finished.
It is Spring here now.
 I had a lovely holiday to the snow season at Thredbo with my big grandies ,daughter and son in law.I always take some hand projects to do while the big boys are out on the slopes. I have walks in the snow and to the village but not on the slopes . Too old for that haha

Val has finished her quilt to be gifted. It is really lovely and some pretty embroideries in the white sashing .



Kay put together the Drunkard's Path 12  inch blocks completing the quilt.



Love these baby quilts made by Sharon



They are so gorgeous.


 Lee made this from her stash to donate for charity.

 The purple and mauves are lovely together.


Lynn has a beautiful embroidery panel  for the centre panel and built the blocks around for this pretty quilt.
 Love the embroidered center panel . the embroidery work for the dragons is beautiful.



  Goodbye for now .Stay Happy and Well .
Jen xx  💚










8 comments:

barbara woods said...

Glad you are back Jen

Radka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Radka said...

Good to hear from you ☺. It is interesting to see the name Thredbo, our son worked there for a while when he was working his way around Australia.x

Jo said...

Hi Jen, good to see you pop in for a while. Always enjoy seeing what you have been up to. Thredbo is too cold for me. I remember going past there in January and it was too cold then let alone in winter. Lovey projects happening by everyone....

Gudrun said...

Hello Jen!
Congratulations to the little girl. I was grandmother for three weeks ago,a little princess.I will meet her in three weeks,she lives in Gothenburg.
Heard about the heat in Austalia.Take care!!
Happy New 2019!!

Hugs gudrun

Unknown said...

replica bags from turkey replica bags supplier replica bags in london

Unknown said...

see buy replica bags online more info here Louis Vuitton replica Bags link dolabuy dior

Anonymous said...

view it now n7v95d0o03 replica bags china replica bags blog z9c69w1p56 replica bags from china replica gucci bag s3p40u2h18 replica bags sydney pop over to this web-site p8u11f0e26 best replica designer replica bags qatar