Thursday, December 27, 2018

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hello Everyone.
Can't believe I can finally post on here again.I have had so much trouble for the last 3 months trying to work out why I can not suddenly  import and upload to my blog . At that time I updated with a new iPhone that caused heaps of trouble .
Not thinking anything was related to that,  I tried all things and even bought a new photo program and deleted my old one . Then I couldn't get the new one to work . I tried for about 4 weeks .
Finally out of frustration I sought other help. I was told because my iPhone was new and the update locked me out was the cause. Now having reloaded the old photo program to my pc and it is working fine. I didn't need a new photo program.  Sorry that was boring.😐
 
I did miss you all and all the amazing  projects. It was along time.
Some quilts from my sewing group.

Love these table runners that Glenda made and gifted.



Vicky has made 2 window  garden quilts  .Pretty views.


Love this panel.  I'm going to make this wall hanging next year for Anzac Day.

This Christmas tree panel is Beautiful The embellishing is amazing. A lovely wall hanging for
 Christmas.






I have to show my gorgeous new Great Grandaughter now 3 months old so beautiful. I am so excited to be a Great Grandmother.  Ella Jewel.
I  am blessed .

Thank you my blogging friends putting up with me over the last year been sad but am back on track .
Happy healthy New Year to you and your family .
Love Jen xx







2 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Jen, welcome back and glad to hear it's storted. Happy New Year to you

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year , may it be filled with Blessings galore.
Hugs,
~Jo