Sunday, April 14, 2019

Happy Quilting.

Hello Everybody ,
Lovely Autumn weather is here ,so glad all the terrible heat wave conditions have gone.
Looking forward to Easter next week .Many Australians take advantage of this holiday period to celebrate the day Jesus rose from the dead and the chance of enjoying a range of events and of course the Easter Bunny comes to families and little children.
Still having lots of computer problems exporting to my blog . I think it is time for a new Computer as it is getting old and some of the services that I  import with won't update anymore and I think this is the problem .My big grandchildren and son in-law  have been trying to sort it for me and  tell me I need to buy a new one . I try to get a post up for hours sometimes and it doesn't happen. So annoying!! I am going to get a new computer .

My sewing group are very passionate  about their quilting keeping each other enthusiastic and motivated .When I can put more up I will showcase them. They are lovely.
A couple of quilts I managed to get on here .
Val finished the top of this lovely panel and  is now ready to quilt.

 Lee has sewed this quilt ready to give to charity as soon as it is quilted.

 This is one of my baby quilts that I send to the hospitals.
 I purchased these Westalee Rulers to use for some free motion quilting  on my Janome
I have 3 quilts waiting to be quilted. I have to check out the You Tube Tutorial . Yikes !!

 I couldn't resist this photo of my Great Grandaughter Ella Jewel.She is so gorgeous ,

The kangaroos come close to the road looking for the grass because of the drought.
 I hope this post finds you all happy and well. I truly miss not being able to get on here connecting with my blogging friends. Thank you for calling in .
Your friend Jen  xx







6 comments:

barbara woods bewtjw@gmail.com said...

hi Jen. Good to hear from you. I used a deer panel for hubby a quilt

Jen said...

Hi Barb,
Yes it is a lovely panel and lovely colour. I have a couple of panel quilts going waiting to be quilted .Nice to hear from you.
Jen xx

Jo said...

I am having trouble with the internet too. We are so dependant on it now.
Take it slow with the westalee quilting. Don't rush and you will be ok.

Eva H. said...

Jen,your great granddaughter is so sweet.I have 3 great grandsons
love Eva in Czech R.

Unknown said...

replica bags pakistan replica bags wholesale in divisoria replica bags and watches

sesash said...

n9x15j9x24 h4l09r4h32 l9x97b4h61 f4m16f9r67 u4e26t4m99 l6h64t8h80