Sunday, May 19, 2019

The latest happenings .

Hello everybody.
Hoping you all are happy and well.
All is good here downunder.  Having lovely weather and in 2 more weeks it will be winter !! This weekend we had Federal Elections and all Australians where out voting and our Prime Minister was reelected to  lead Australia for another 3 years .
On the sewing front I have a few quilts to do the quilting and binding to get some finishes . My quilting group have some finishes .

Lee has finished this appliqued quilt .


This is a baby quilt for the ICU Premmie born babies I only have to quilt and sew the binding .


Another one to go to the hospital .My 3 younger grandchildren (Shaylah 12 , Brady 11 , Elsie 9 ) sewed this together to go to the hospital, the  little quilt is a keepsake for a memory box  if needed.


I loved seeing these quilts on FB for the public to view.  I'm trying to remember but I think they hung them in New Foundland Canada. The photos are lovely.


My town !!  I love swimming in these Ocean Baths I am only minutes drive  from lots of beaches .

Thank you for calling in to my blog .  💖  Not on here as often as I would like.
Happy quilting
Jen xx



1 comment:

Eva H. said...

Jen,your handwork is fantastic
love Eva /Czech Republic/